We would appreciate it if you could read the material sent by email and available on this website. And then think about what you ideally want for your land and the area (your vision & dreams).
Then either contact us to talk about the things which remain unclear or for more information.
Attend one of the Open Days to sign an agreement with our very own Management Authority (which the community will nominate) for formal inclusion in the Nature Reserve.
The Open Days are scheduled for 26, 27 and 28 October 2012 and will cover the following aspects:
- Engage with workers, tenants, businesses, other stakeholders
- Decide on a winner of the nature reserve naming competition
- Provide the proposed nature reserve constitution
- Sign agreements (power of attorney) with our Management Authority
- Provide an Incorporation Agreement
- An indication of activities landowners want to allow/not allow are to be MAPPED for the zonation plan
Over the next week or two all who wish to participate we be receiving:
- A DRAFT Constitution for the Nature Reserve
- Invite Nomination for the Management Authority Structure
We will also:
- Continue to follow up on getting an "in-principle YES" from property owners
- Arrange the Open Days and Send out invitations
Please stay in contact if you have any further questions.
(See contacts listed at the foot of each page)